FAITHLAND-SMILE AGAIN is a non-profit organization born in April 2016. It is an inspiration from a citizen of Burundian origin living in the United States named HAVYARIMANA Bonaventure who having noted the care paid to elderly and the respect for children’s rights in this country, and anxious to see the same care and attention given to the elderly and children in African countries, had the idea of creating with his friends who stayed in Burundi an association whose purpose is to care for and defend the rights of the elderly and poor children, a category of people that is least cared for in Africa. we keep internvening faithfully in the wellbeing of people in need of assistance such as :
Diabetic children under 18years.
Chlidren in difficult situation under 12 years
old persons without any assistance.
Person with albinism as they are very marginalized in Africa
Our main Objectives are :
- Giving psychological, moral, and / or financial support to target groups,
- Fundraising to meet the basic needs of these vulnerable people;
- Promoting the spirit of solidarity and social mutual aid,
- Supporting financially diabetic children in need,
- Improving the living conditions of uncared elderly people,
- Promoting the integration of Albinos in educational and economic promotion structures,
- Allowing everyone to live in good health and promoting the well-being of all at all ages.